Purpose of this Position
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services to C-Level and Executive Management.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers within the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Specifications for this Position
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred
Minimum Experienced Required:
Must possess [7 to 10 years] experience in the manufacturing or service sector.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to manage multiple projects/priorities both independently and within a team environment..
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Excellent time Management Skills
- Ability to turn leads into sales transactions
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel as required by role.
- The willingness to learn AUTO CAD and construction drawings