Quality & Safety
Our Promise to Our Customers
Customers always come first. At SixAxis, we have developed a range of quality assurance procedures that ensure consistent quality with the highest level of integrity. We believe our customized procedures are dramatically better than those offered by general quality management systems. We know that continual improvements in service are key to our business so we take this seriously at all levels within our organization.
Safety Is Job Number 1, 2 and 3
SixAxis takes safety extremely seriously; it’s at the core of our DNA. Thus, it is our policy to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Provide and maintain a safe plant and equipment;
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Please refer to the company’s HSE group for more information. Click here to contact us.