ERP Business Analyst
Summary: This role contributes to SixAxis’s success by ensuring timely, accurate, comprehensive and consistent use of our ERP system and operational reporting. Expected to apply business system knowledge to create efficient and automated scorecards & reports to meet business objectives. The role interacts with the operations, customer service and finance teams to help them build effective processes and report on the effectiveness. The role will also create Business Requirements and Technical mappings that can be handed to developers and lead the testing efforts.
Reports to: CIO
• Analyze business processes by reviewing information, identifying trends, finding areas for improvement or opportunity.
• Systematically identify and define business reporting needs, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
• Develop ad-hoc and recurring reports. Must be able to independently evaluate requests, determine priority, and balance the requests with current and ongoing business needs.
• Help business units better use systems and data to accomplish their goals.
• Excellent business analysis skills, coupled with good written and verbal communications, to be able to work with internal and external (offshore and onshore) resources
• Experience with a Business Intelligence, Crystal Reports and/or dashboard tools like PowerBI. SQL experience required.
• Team-first mentality, with a high degree of comfort in an entrepreneurial environment, a willingness to wear many hats, and to work with a no-job-too-big-or-too-small outlook
• Strong project management skills and experience, with a strong knowledge of IT service and delivery management principles and a proven track record of delivering results
• Excellent understanding of IT fundamentals including integration, database, system configuration, security
Education & skills:
• BA/BS in Finance, Management, Operations or IT Disciplines
• System experience in 2 of the following areas in a manufacturing environment: Finance, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Order Management, Transportation
Able to work from home 1 to 3 days per week, will vary depending on project phases.