Business Analyst /ERP Manager
This role contributes to SixAxis’ success by ensuring timely, accurate, comprehensive and consistent use of ABAS ERP system and operational reporting. This position applies business system knowledge to create efficient and automated scorecards and report production to meet business objectives. The role interacts with the operations and finance teams to help them build effective processes within the ERP system in addition to creating documents such as Business Requirements and Technical mappings for developers. The right candidate can work remotely 20-40%.
Reports to: CIO
• Analyzes business processes by reviewing information, questioning issues, identifying trends, identifying areas for improvement or opportunity.
• Systematically identifies and defines business reporting problems, evaluates alternatives, and implements effective solutions.
• Develops ad-hoc and recurring reports as requested. Reports can be time-sensitive and cover a wide variety of topics. Independently evaluates these requests, determines priority, and balances the requests with current and ongoing business needs.
• Identifies and implements methods to improve and streamline the operational reporting efficiencies, report delivery, key metrics, and methodologies. Documents reporting procedures and tracks ad-hoc reports.
• Maintains reports and provide data to key business users
• Other duties as business needs dictate
• Excellent business analysis skills, coupled with good written and verbal communications, to be able to work with internal and external resources
• Team-first mentality, with a high degree of comfort in an entrepreneurial environment, a willingness to wear many hats, and to work with a no-job-too-big-or-too-small outlook
• Experience with ABAS ERP strongly preferred
• Strong project management skills and experience, with a strong knowledge of IT service and delivery management principles and a proven track record of delivering results
• Experience with a Business Intelligence (BI), Crystal Reports and/or dashboard tools like PowerBI.
• SQL experience required
• Excellent understanding of IT fundamentals including integration, databases, system configuration vs. development, security
• BA/BS in Finance, Management, Operations or IT Disciplines
• Deep system experience in 2 of the following areas: Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement, Order Management, Transportation
• Strong project management experience