Andrews, SC | Sales & Business Development | SafeRack
The Business Development Representative is located at our Andrews, SC office and is responsible for identifying qualified leads for our field Sales Managers.
• Conducts high volume prospecting for qualified leads (between 50 and 75 outbound calls per day)
• Coordinates with field Sales Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
• Works internally with sales leadership and marketing team to ensure proper quality and quantity of communications
• Schedules onsite visits at prospective customers for Regional Area Sales Managers
• Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
• Assists other team members as directed
• Maintains and promotes professional and courteous interactions by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications
• Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Competency Requirements):
• Strong interest in a selling role
• Ability to deal with objections
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
• Self-motivated with high degree of initiative
• Previous sales experience with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales quotas is preferred
• Strong background in business use of LinkedIn and other social media, databases, customer search programs, and strategies /methodologies
• Experience managing calendars and Customer Relationship Mgt. (CRM) and communication tools
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and customer-facing skills
• Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail resulting in accuracy and thoroughness
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field preferred
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.