Customer Delivery Coordinator
Overview of position:
This position is responsible for coordinating shipment of orders directly with customers. The goal of this role is to align SixAxis’ plans and processes with customer expectations and to communicate those expectations to all parts of the SixAxis system. The ultimate goal is to ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled on time.
• Identifies, verifies, and coordinates communication of customer requirements directly from customers to SixAxis Sales, Customer Service, Engineering, Planning, Production, Shipping, 3rd Party Vendors, and Installation departments.
• Coordination is focused on orders shipping in the next five business days and includes acting as a liaison to customers and installation resources.
• Communicates alternative schedules and solutions to customers including recovery plans.
• Accesses, analyzes, and communicates needed data for ERP/planning system.
• Develops, maintains and communicates regular project status updates to the business.
• Addresses issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
• Prepares and submits status and performance reports. Creates reporting methodology, cadence, and distribution lists.
• Participates in daily GEMBA walks to confirm any schedule changes and aligns them with customer’s schedule / expectations; provides clear audit trail with client and colleagues.
• Aligns customer expectations with shipping department and coordinates as needed with Customer / Sales / Customer Service / Installation.
• BS in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field a plus
• 4+ years of customer service experience with a strong customer-focused approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and analyze reports and spreadsheets
• Experience identifying data in ERP systems
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
• Able to react to change productively and handle other multiple tasks as assigned
• Possess ability to handle responsibility and occasional high work-loads.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to make quick decisions and work on own initiative.
• Comfortable interacting with Customers, Sales, Engineering, Planning, Production, Quality, Shipping, 3rd Party Vendors, Customer Service, and Installation departments
• Proven informal leadership abilities
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must project self-confidence in all situations