Responsible for execution of detailed shop drawings required for manufacturing and erection/assembly. The individual will also be responsible for work order scheduling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates and supports projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and manages the integration of technical activities.
• Draws the detail drawings used to manufacture the part
• Reviews and approves product design and changes as necessary.
• Confers with management and other departments to discuss relevant project specifications and procedures.
• Assists in determining document control/revisions as necessary.
• Seeks, develops and promotes a continuous improvement philosophy
• Utilizes metrics to measure output and overall performance of subordinates
• Identifies opportunities and looks for creative solutions to problems
• Applies principles, techniques, procedures for part tolerancing and dimensioning
• Utilizes design techniques, tools and principles associated with production of technical plans, blueprints and drawings.
• Other responsibilities as determined by business needs
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Strong ability to work under pressure and manage stress
• Strong planning skills
• Associate Degree or equivalent
• Requires the operation of a parametric modeling software
• SolidWorks Experience a plus
• Minimum Experience Required: 2-5 years
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.