Compiles and maintains material and parts inventory and status information to expedite movement of material and parts between production areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reads production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority. Includes but not limited to, being proactive in moving materials to work centers so operates stay productive and stacking materials in the order of work flow.
• Determines and forecasts material and part shortages to inform Work Center Leads of status.
• Moves/transfers materials between stock area to production area in a neat and orderly fashion by using overhead crane, cart and/or forklift.
• Adheres to all safety regulations and requirements.
• Recognizes and performs general housekeeping duties within assigned area before, during and after each shift. Including but not limited to removing all banding, cardboard and plastic from work areas.
• Train on the basic functions of machine and work center operations.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor or Work Center Lead.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
Minimum Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experienced Required: One month to three months of related experience and/or training
Other Requirements: Must have a forklift certification and crane certification or be able to pass necessary training and certification tests to drive a forklift and/or crane
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.