Clean and inspect production parts prior to washing to ensure they meet requirements for later processes and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Start wash system and have it ready to run at beginning of shift.
• Load parts in preparation for powder coating.
• Assist powder coat operator with any pre-operation checks of the bake oven and conveyor line.
• Unload parts off the wash line/cool down zone in diverted cells.
• Perform daily checks to ensure titration levels are within proper specifications.
• Verify washed parts meet company standards, clean aluminum/steel leaving no weld smut.
• When modified parts are on the line, notify the powder coat operator that modified parts are being processed.
• Verify each rack is set on correct setting to trigger rack into correct process (wash and powder or just wash).
• Perform constant checks throughout shift to make sure racks are not damaged or in need of replacement.
• If chemicals spill onto floor, immediately mop up with clean water to dilute spill before floor is tarnished.
• At the end of each shift, employee organizes all parts in the area.
• Mop floor around wash system to clean over-spray and traffic marks around the tank system throughout the day.
• Racks not in use are to be stored in the designated storage area each day before leaving.
• Shut down system and verify all water fill levels meet requirements.
• Assist with powder coat booth clean up.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
Minimum Education Preferred: High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience Preferred: Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or email@example.com for assistance.