Andrews, SC | Sales & Business Development | SafeRack
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
This individual will be tasked with prospecting and qualifying new sales leads, working inside sales opportunities through the sales process and collaborating with members of the outside sales to hand off leads when necessary.
An ideal Inside Sales Representative will be relentless in their pursuit of qualifying new prospective clients. This individual will demonstrate high energy and passion in their sales activity. The pursuit of goals will be extremely important in this role and the ideal candidate will stop at nothing to achieve those goals. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to make a commitment to learning our industry and making a career out of this opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generate and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound call and email campaigns
• Respond to inbound leads within one minute. Qualify those leads and push through the sales process as determined by SafeRack rules of engagement.
• Maintain activity volume of at least 100 dials and/or emails per day
• Identify and qualify decision makers amongst the targeted call campaigns
• Emphasize product features and benefits to prepare sales ready opportunities
• Collaborate with sales teams to produce smooth transition of created opportunity
• Capture accurate and complete information in the SafeRack Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
• Maintain and expand the database of contacts in the SafeRack CRM
• Use company CRM to track all activity including recording names, addresses, actions taken, and reactions of prospects contacted
• Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.