Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization
• Perform all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Environmental Services
• Perform cleaning and maintenance of all floors: tile, carpet , and brick flooring
• Complete work assignments in a timely manner.
• Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
• Use and maintain equipment properly.
• Operate and maintain all equipment correctly and safely
• Observe safety precautions at all times, uses safety signs “wet floor”
• Ability to work without normal supervision
• Reports safety hazards as appropriate
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
• Complete annual education requirements.
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
• Report to work on time and as scheduled.
• Wear identification while on duty.
• Maintain regulatory requirements, including all state, federal and local regulations.
• Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices.
• Communicate the mission, ethics and goals of the organization.
• Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
Experience with striping, waxing and buffing floors.
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.