As a Laser Operator your main responsibility is to setup and operate a BLM C02 and/or Fiber Tube Lasers. Your detail, safety, and attentiveness are critical to regular equipment inspection and the ability to measure dimensions, align parts and produce parts according to production instructions.
• Make parameter adjustments and aligns all necessary machine adjustments to accomplish production goals and produce quality parts according to specifications
• Maintains tooling and machine at the Operator level in support of the Total Productive
Maintenance (TPM) program
• Maintains SS workplace organization in support of the SPS Lean Program
• Must have 2-4 years’ experience in the machine tool industry and a thorough understanding of laser cutting applications
• Experience with BLM Tube Laser machines highly desired
• Thorough understanding of lasers and heavy machinery safety
• Must be capable of understanding and operating laser controls
• Must be able to travel for Advanced training if necessary
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or email@example.com for assistance.