We are a great US manufacturing company that takes pride in building awesome websites and creative marketing. We’re looking for a great developer capable of leading our team and supporting our network of 25+ WordPress websites.
This full-time position is for a Full-stack web developer, with a solutions-oriented mindset and that is well-versed in WordPress and WooCommerce and all the related technologies.
Our headquarters is located 20 minutes from Georgetown in Andrews, South Carolina. The applicant can work remotely periodically but there will be days that it’s expected to work on-site in Andrews
Come join our team as there’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the powerful commitment of our leaders and employees worldwide.
• Develop custom themes for WordPress sites and bug fix proprietary widgets and plugins
• Provide integration between the company’s web assets and backend processes (integration between WooCommerce, Microsoft D365, and homegrown Laravel applications)
• Work as the liaison between the marketing team and IT departments
• Manage a team of international contractors and developers to achieve organizational goals and marketing initiatives
• Provide ongoing maintenance for all web assets
• Design, test, document, and support reliable/scalable PHP code
• Other responsibilities as needed to support the growth of our business
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• More than five (5) years of experience/knowledge
• WordPress (development and usage)
• Web Development (emphasis on frontend)
• Knowledge of Foundation framework a plus.
• Database management
• DevOps (repository management, deployment automation, code compilation, unit testing)
• Leadership experience in a development/marketing environment
• Ability to relocate to coastal South Carolina. SixAxis is located in Andrews, SC (20 minutes from Georgetown)
Apply for this Job
Be Part of Industry Leading Brands
There’s something special about SixAxis
There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or email@example.com for assistance.