The machine programmer is responsible for creating machine programs utilizing 2D & 3D engineering and machine programming software in a fast-paced manufacturing/fabrication facility. Successful applicants need to be reliable, self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Create CNC machine programs using SolidWorks and AutoCAD files
• Optimize machine programs and nest for optimal time and material usage
• Assist in manufacturing & process engineering projects for R&D and continuous improvement
• Adhere to programming schedule to support plant floor production and meet customer delivery dates
• Develop a firm understanding of various machine tools and processes including but not limited to lasers, plasmas, punch presses, press brakes, CNC machines, robots, drills and saws
• Program BLM tube lasers, Trumpf punches and press breaks, Peddinghaus drill/saw, and Retro Systems plasma table
• Check/audit drawings and programs created by other team members
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a Production Machine Programming or related field
• Knowledge and experience with 2D&3D design software
• On-the-job experience using AutoCAD and SolidWorks a plus
• CAD/CAM/NC programming from a drawing or model into a machine executable
• Experience with Artube, TruTops, ProNest and Peddimat programming software a plus
• Knowledge of various machine tools and manufacturing processes
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Microsoft Office expertise
• Knowledge of and experience with lean manufacturing concepts
• Familiarity with health and safety regulations
• Analytical thinker with excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with ability to function well in a team environment
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or email@example.com for assistance.