• Control supply of essential parts needed for timely repair of all equipment, working with parts & equipment suppliers.
• Work with maintenance and manufacturing teams for successful implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Assist in developing a detailed system of record keeping, supplying important information to manage our inventory system.
• Record items issued, received and added to inventory and/or removed from inventory in CMMS
• Must maintain record of how many or how much of each item is currently in stock. Manage Min/Max, using the CMMS program.
• Manage vendor inventory levels
• Must provide security for the inventory in general and particularly for valuable items and those requiring proper authorization.
• Record dates and details of purchase requisitions and communicate deliveries from venders to maintenance team in order to maintain the required repair schedules.
• Maintain records used in parts and machine history and financial reports:
o Stock-out -How often are parts requested not in stock?
o Service level -How often are stocked items available?
o Service time -How long does it take to pick a part and get it to the requester?
o Transaction Volume -How many requisitions are processed during the day, by shift, by maintenance function, by skill, by equipment types and/or other groupings?
o Number of items per requisition?
• Responsible for keeping records on Turnover Rate – the number of times initial inventory is replaced each year.
• Responsible to ensure that all Preventative Maintenance schedules are met, complete and documented.
• Responsible for safe operation that meets all OSHA and Environmental Regulations.
• Kitting of Maintenance WO parts
• To assist in a more effective use of parts and materials, while lowering parts and inventory requirements and improving equipment reliability and dependability.
• Must be able to work overtime when needed.
• Must assist in keeping the maintenance area safe and clean.
• Enter requisitions, receive parts, cycle counts by category, assign parts to WO’s, manage min/max, and identify critical parts.
• Must be able to lift 35 lbs. individually or heavier weights as a team
• Work directly with maintenance staff & Purchasing Dept.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have a high school education or equivalent.
• Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written, legible form.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills and proficient with Excel a plus
• Minimum of one-year CMMS experience.
• Accurate in all phases of the job. (data entry, scheduling, communication)
• Have an understanding of maintenance and inventory control.
• Have an understanding CMMS system from requisitions, PO, and inventory.
• Some knowledge of all support equipment, air compressors, lasers, welders, cranes, powder coating, conveyors, and heat treatment processes.
• Knowledge in parts and suppliers to maintain inventory while controlling costs.
• Must be “team” orientated.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to perform any additional duties as assigned by the Maintenance Team Leader, Maintenance manager.
• Looking for a self-starter that has good organization skills, willing to assist in setting up a CMMS from the ground up
• Work in a clean environment over the entire plant.
• 8 – 10 hour workday.