Your main responsibility is to setup and operate a Peddinghaus Saw & Drill Line. Your detail, safety, and attentiveness are critical to regular equipment inspection and the ability to measure dimensions, align parts and produce parts according to production instructions.
• Sets-up, adjusts, and safely operates Structural Steel Saw & Drill Line
• Select proper tooling and transfer data to the machine tool library
• Make quick & efficient change overs
• Determines what the necessary tooling and process for each production order. Sets saw and drill speed and feed using CNC controllers
• Maintains tooling and machines at the Operator level in support of the Total Productive
Maintenance (TPM) program
• Maintains SS workplace organization in support of the SPS Lean Program
• Must have 2-4 years’ experience in machine tool/machining and knowledgeable of tooling, tooling setups, saw/drill selection and machine maintenance.
• Experience with Peddinghaus machines highly desired
• Applicants must have an understanding of sawing and drilling applications.
• Thorough understanding of machinery safety
• Must be capable of understanding and operating saw and drill line controls
• Must be able to travel for Advanced training if necessary
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or email@example.com for assistance.