This position is responsible for translating the overall weekly build plan from the master plan into daily build plans and schedules for production to execute. Your goal is to ensure a smooth and cost-efficient flow of production orders by optimizing resources, throughput, and inventory to ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled on time.
• Coordinate production timely workflow for multiple products by producing and maintaining shop floor schedules through Work Orders and Kanban Cards.
• Optimize shop floor schedule to meet changing business needs
• Establish and ensure that the production schedule is accurate, timely and updated for all production areas including programmers.
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production requirements
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Collaborate with customer service, operations, purchasing, maintenance, quality, engineering and other business areas
• Provide planning support during new product launches
• Contribute to the development of best practices in planning, operations and maintenance
• Work closely with operations to reconcile work orders
• Review inventory discrepancies and reconcile timely
• Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
• BS in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or a related business or Technical field
• 3-5 years of experience in production planning
• APICS CPIM (Certified Production and Inventory Management) preferred
• Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
• Experience in ERP systems
• Experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.