Leads quoting processes and team to efficiently deliver pricing on multiple product lines to ensure they meet the organization’s business goals. Develops structure, processes, systems and tools to drive continuous improvement. Coordinates with Commercial groups, Design Engineers, Detailers, and Operations to qualify solutions, schedules, and configurator use to ensure timely, high-quality price quotes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and develop a team of quoting experts to support the commercialization needs of the organization.
• Works with internal suppliers and customers to understand design, assembly and manufacturing costs and leads team to ensure quotes reflect these costs in a repeatable and scalable process.
• Initiates new projects and acts as the Project Leader for key quoting process improvement initiatives and to identify best practices.
• Develops quoting process standards and coordinates validation of outcomes.
• Maximizes use and efficiency of configurator and similar tools to provide accurate, responsive outputs in a quick and efficient manner.
• Development and training of team members including coaching, mentoring and performance management.
• Ensures information and documentation is consistently accurate to drive price optimization.
• Coordinates with finance team to collect cost data to perform post-mortem margin analyses to determine pricing for current and future products.
• Checks/audits quotes and recommendations created by other team members.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Business discipline or demonstrated competency in field.
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience.
• 5+ years of experience in sales and/or product management preferred.
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.