Responsible for verifying incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Verifies incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
* Counts, weighs and/or measures items for incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against ship lists, bills of lading,invoices and orders or other records.
* Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons and products for shipping
* Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or preassembled containers
* Nail covers on wooden crates and binds shipments with tape or strapping machine.
* Load/unload flatbeds, vans and/or box trucks with overhead crane, pallet jack, hand truck or forklift.
* Assembles stairs Maui units and platform systems for outgoing shipments.
* Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with Shipping/QC team to rectify damages and shortages.
* Routes items to departments.
* Adhere to all safety regulations and requirements.
* Performs general housekeeping duties within assigned area.
* Adhere to all Quality standards.
* Any other duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
Specifications For This Position:
* Minimum Education Required: High School diploma or equivalent
* Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 years related experience and/or training
* Other Requirements: Must be able t obtain a forklift certification
* Ability to stand and walk continuously. (75% or more)
* Ability to bend, stoop, twist, reach, kneel, climb and handle/manipulate frequently.
* Ability to lift or move 50lns frequently (25%-75%)
* Ability to push and pull 100lbs or more frequently. (25%-75%)
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.