Andrews, SC | Sales & Business Development | SafeRack
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for managing all sales activities within a defined geographical territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Building the business within the territory using variety of sales techniques
• Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales
• Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings
• Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs
• Putting together a list of target companies within the area
• Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development
• Working to revenue targets and KPl ‘s as set by the Sales Manager
• Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships
• Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business
• Chasing sales leads from other members of the company
• Working closely with other territory sales manager’s and national account managers
• Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts
• Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business
• Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry
• Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels
• Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION
Minimum Experienced Required: Previous experience working as a territory sales manager
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.