Andrews, SC | Sales & Business Development | SafeRack
Purpose of the position
The Trade Show Manager will be responsible for the successful management of the equipment, personnel and budget to properly represent the SixAxis brands in the U.S. and Canada.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Planning, coordinating and executing all Corporate trade shows (US and Ca). May assist in the planning of some distributor co-op trade shows, as permits.
• Planning and implementing event symposia and customer receptions at Corporate trade shows.
• Developing turn-key tabletop, 10’X10’, 10’X20’ and 20’X20’ Corporate trade programs
• Working with vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels equipment rental and set-up and dismantling of exhibit, and planning and coordinating the routing of exhibits for the convention program.
• Managing and executing trade show promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads. This will include developing objectives and strategies for the overall effectiveness and execution of marketing events.
• Managing trade show specialty contractors to assist with trade shows.
• Working with Marketing and Sales on the development and detailed management of budgets and activities related to each individual convention or meeting.
• Negotiating contracts and managing relationships with outside vendors and preparing ROI evaluations of events.
• Generating and interpreting post-show reports. Be involved in the selection and budgeting of trade shows for the next year.
• Managing payment of exhibit fees for convention booth space, secure housing, and badge registration for attendees.
• Managing, maintaining, and recommending continuous improvements for all booth properties and convention assets.
• Managing the convention leads generation process.
• Adhering to state, federal, Global Code of conduct and industry organization policies with respect to show giveaways, dinners, receptions, promotions, market research.
• Setting up and tearing down product displays in the booth, with or without assistance from onsite Show Services.
• Staffing the booth for larger trade shows.
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or email@example.com for assistance.