Trade Show Representative
The Trade Show Sales Representative is responsible for coordinating equipment, personnel and materials to properly represent the SixAxis brands at Trade Shows across the U.S. and Canada.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Planning, coordinating and executing Corporate tradeshows (US and Canada). May assist in the planning of some distributor co-op tradeshows, as permits.
• Planning and implementing event symposia and customer receptions at Corporate tradeshows.
• Manning booth at trade shows and representing company to current and prospective customers to generate sales leads.
• Developing turn-key tabletop, 10’X10’, 10’X20’ and 20’X20’ Corporate trade programs
• Working with vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels, equipment rental, and set-up and dismantling of exhibit, and planning and coordinating the routing of exhibits for the convention program.
• Managing and executing tradeshow promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads. This will include developing objectives and strategies for the overall effectiveness and execution of marketing events.
• Managing tradeshow specialty contractors to assist with tradeshows.
• Working with Marketing and Sales on the development and detailed management of budgets and activities related to each individual convention or meeting.
• Negotiating contracts and managing relationships with outside vendors, and preparing ROI evaluations of events.
• Generating and interpreting post-show reports. Participate in selection and budgeting of tradeshows for the next year.
• Managing payment of exhibit fees for convention booth space, secure housing, and badge registration for attendees.
• Managing, maintaining, and recommending continuous improvements for all booth properties and convention assets.
• Managing the convention leads generation process.
• Adhering to state, federal, Global Code of conduct and industry organization policies with respect to show giveaways, dinners, receptions, promotions, market research.
• Setting up and tearing down product displays in the booth, with or without assistance from onsite Show Services.
• Prior trade show or sales experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize requests to meet competing deadlines
• Outstanding project management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred. Sales minor or certificate a plus.
• Ability to travel nationally or internationally up to 50% of the time. Number of days for travel in each month will vary.
• Ability to sit, stand and /or walk for 8-10 hrs./day
• Ability to bend, stoop, and/or kneel 1-2 hours a day
• Must be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds and assemble trade show booths and equipment