This position is responsible for assisting/supporting the design, optimization, and maintenance of company websites as part of a world-class marketing team. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates with a team of internal and external contractors to maintain, upgrade, design, and optimize websites including custom pages and landing pages built in WordPress (WordPress Multisite), WordPress plug-ins and WooCommerce CMS.
• Implements and proactively optimizes sites for speed and applies SEO best practices, including monitoring Webmaster tools, SEMRush, and Google Analytics
• Creates and maintains website documentation
• Implements and manages Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Bing integrations, including conversion tracking, campaign and other marketing monitoring and measuring techniques.
• Other responsibilities as business needs dictate.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Three (3) years of web development experience.
• Proven experience with WordPress, WordPress plug-in and WooCommerce development including theme & individual template.
• Strong understanding of Bootstrap and Foundation frameworks with the ability to write clean and efficient HTML and CSS code with comments.
• Solid experience with Git and version control workflows
• Attention to UI and UX which includes design aesthetics and matching design comps.
• Highly responsive, motivated, and adaptable to customer changes and evolving project scope.
• Proficiency in converting PSD and Sketch documents into WordPress HTML and CSS markup
• Solid experience in responsive web design and optimize web and digital projects for multiple browsers and devices (desktop and mobile)
• SEO knowledge and best practices essential
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a team environment
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail with a keen ability to follow-up
Apply for this Job
Join The Team
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Company Matched 401K
Excellent Health Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or email@example.com for assistance.